I just posted about my Bose + iPod combination for music plus hearing protection in the shop and I thought I'd start a fun little list of the "Shop Song of the Day" as presented by my iPod Shuffle Play. I listen to a LOT of music and I've got loads of different stuff on my iPod so you never know what may turn up on this list.
Today's Song... "She Said" by the Jon Spencer Blues Explosion
This song explodes from the headphones with the very first note and the band never lets up as they rock out the story of a man turned werewolf. The lyrics are really something if you listen closely and take them all in and if you ever see the music video be prepared for some very unusual imagery.
With further "Shop Song of the Day" postings you'll get a better idea of the full spectrum of music that fills my shop or headphones as the work dictates. I really enjoy having music in the shop as a near constant companion as it can make the most tedious tasks a little easier to bear. And who doesn't need that?!?
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment